The International Scientific and Technical
Conference “METROLOGY– 2017” will
take place on 4 – 5 April 2017 in
The aim of the conference is to expand the scientific and information exchange
between the leading specialists of the CIS countries and Europe, highlighting
the crucial issues of ensuring the uniformity of measurements in the CIS
countries, the Eurasian Union and Europe, developing theoretical research and
applied work in the field of metrology and metrological support.
Topics of the
Working languages of the Conference are Russian and English.
- establishing measurement standards, reference materials and making high-precision
- calibration and verification of measuring instruments;
- performing comparisons and dissemination of measurement units;
- uncertainty of measurements;
- calibration of software-based measurement systems;
- validation and application of measurement
- procedures, including reference, procedures.
- application of information technologies in the field of metrology.