BSCA participated in the metrological conference
The Belarusian State Centre for Accreditation took floor at the International Scientific and Technical Conference “METROLOGY– 2017” that was held in Minsk on April 4-5, 2017.
Director of BSCA, Tatyana Nikolaeva, presented the report "Meeting metrological requirements as the fundamental requirement for laboratory accreditation". It was emphasised that there is derect dependence between performing successful laboratory accreditation and meeting metrological requirements for testing/measurements stipulated in the standard by a laboratory:
- requirements for measuring means;
- requirements for reference materials;
- requirements for validation of measurement procedures;
- requirements for metrological traceability;
- requirements for comparisons.
BSCA also participated in the following sections:
- section 1 "Issues of theoretical and practical metrology";
- section 2 "Standards for measurement units and reference materials";
- section 3 "Metrological capabilities for measurements and testing".